You earned a professional license in Texas. You may have undergone years of training, but now your future is in jeopardy. When someone files a formal complaint with your licensing board it could threaten your license and career. You need to need to take strong, immediate legal action.
Do not erroneously assume the complaint will go away because you believe it does not have any merit. You need to take any complaint against your license seriously right from the start. You need an experienced, knowledgeable professional license defense lawyer.
“Our law firm helps professionals, like you, keep their licenses when those licenses are under attack by a state agency or board.” -Tony R. Bertolino, Managing Partner
Our firm handles matters related to licensure, grievance complaints, ethics, and other important professional licensing issues. Our attorneys are experienced with the various Texas licensing boards and regulatory agencies and are well-versed in administrative law, state and federal law, and the interplay between them.
We represent clients throughout Texas in the following types of cases:
- Medical License Defense
- Physician License Defense
- Nurse License Defense
- Optometrist License Defense
- Pharmacist License Defense
- Podiatrist License Defense
- Veterinarian License Defense
- Prosthetic/Orthotic License Defense
- Psychologist License Defense
- Chiropractor License Defense
- Physical/Occupational Therapy License Defense
- EMT/Paramedic License Defense
- Dental Hygienist License Defense
- Radiologist License Defense
- Respiratory Care License Defense
- Acupuncturist License Defense
- Dental License Defense
- Audiologist License Defense
- Dietitian License Defense
- Speech-Language Pathologist License Defense
- Professional License Defense
- Real Estate License Defense
- Appraiser Licensing
- CPA License/Tax License Defense
- Alcoholic Beverage Commission License
- Architectural Examiners License
- Plumber License Defense
- Funeral Service License Defense
- Insurance License Defense
- State Bar of Texas
- Social Worker License Defense
- Architect License Defense
- Engineer License Defense
- Professional Counselor License Defense
- Teacher License Defense
- Vocational License Defense
At our firm, we care about our clients. We are fierce advocates for our clients. And we deliver results.
The attorneys of BERTOLINO LLP know how to build a compelling case to protect your license – and your livelihood. We know how to navigate the complaint process, gather evidence, question witnesses, and prepare powerful defenses against allegations of misconduct. As such, we have consistently won significant cases for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, pharmacists, and other professionals dealing with issues that could jeopardize their ability to work.
BERTOLINO LLP: License Defense Attorneys for Texas Professionals
If you are facing disciplinary action from a professional licensing board, BERTOLINO LLP can help. With offices in Austin, Houston, and San Antonio, we represent licensed professionals across the entire State of Texas. Contact us today or call (512) 476-5757 and schedule a case evaluation.
Follow BERTOLINO LLP on Facebook!
View free videos & subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Get a copy of Tony R. Bertolino’s #1 Bestselling book When Your License is Under Attack: A Survival Guide for Texas Professionals in hardcover or for Kindle here.