In Texas, licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners are regulated by the Texas Medical Board (TMB). Any complaint against you could be investigated by the TMB, and if the complaint is found to have merit, you could face disciplinary action as severe as license revocation. With so much hanging in the balance, it is imperative to contact an experienced respiratory care license defense attorney. The attorneys at Bertolino LLP have the experience and skill you will need to defend your license.
We can represent you before the Texas Medical Board
A broad range of accusations could put your license in jeopardy. Some of the complaints that could result in disciplinary action by the Board are:
- Use of alcohol or drugs while on the job.
- Failure to meet accepted standards of care for patients.
- Breach of confidentiality.
- Inappropriate professional boundaries and relationships with patients.
- Conviction of a criminal offense, especially if it is related to your job duties.
- Fraud, including insurance or Medicaid fraud.
With a medical license defense attorney from our firm on your side, you will be able to breathe easier as you go through the process of defending your license. Call our Austin office at (512) 476-5757.