Experienced acupuncture license defense attorneys handling complex cases
In the State of Texas, licensed acupuncturists are governed by the Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners (TSBAE/Acupuncture Board). Part of this governance entails investigating complaints regarding misconduct on the part of licensed acupuncturists.
Some allegations and issues that could put your license in jeopardy include:
- Failure to follow clean needle protocols.
- Breaking a patient’s confidentiality.
- Being convicted of a criminal offense.
- Dishonest or unethical conduct.
- Violations of the Acupuncture Practice Act or an agency rule.