Our professional defense attorneys represent Texas physicians, nurses, psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, chiropractors, and other licensed healthcare providers facing a complaint by a state licensing board or regulatory agency.
BERTOLINO LLP proudly represents professionals all over Texas in connection with the following:
- Cases involving licensure issues, such as being denied a professional license or denied license renewal.
- Allegations of wrongdoing, misconduct, violation of board rule, or other malfeasance.
- Complaints filed against a licensee.
- Investigations conducted by a licensing board.
- Crafting initial responses to a licensing board's notice of complaint and request for response.
- Representation at formal proceedings before the State Office of Administrative Hearings.
- Representation during any stage of a board's enforcement process or at any legal proceeding.
- Informal negotiation of case resolution.
- Compliance with Board Order or reporting requirements to the licensing board.
- Professional license reinstatement after suspension or revocation.
- Substance use or abuse issues affecting professional licensure.
Our firm has extensive experience defending Texas doctors, nurses, and other healthcare providers when their medical licenses are under attack.
If you are a licensed medical professional and have received a licensing complaint, BERTOLINO LLP can help. We are well-versed in investigations and enforcement processes of Texas licensing boards, including the Texas Medical Board, Board of Nursing, State Board of Pharmacy, and other boards of examiners. By statute, each licensing board has complaint resolution processes and procedures it must follow. When your professional medical license is on the line – you need an attorney who has successfully dealt with your licensing board before.
Mounting a strong defense, early on and at every stage of the investigation, significantly improves the likelihood of a positive outcome for you. Make sure you have a skilled attorney on your side, fighting for your rights, your license, your career. BERTOLINO LLP law firm will vigorously defend you with the goal of getting the result you need.
Defending Your Texas Professional License
If you are facing a licensing issue or someone has filed a complaint against you with a Texas licensing Board, BERTOLINO LLP can help you.
Our attorneys know how to represent Texas healthcare providers at every stage of the complaint process, from the initial investigation and any settlement negotiations through subsequent hearings that may follow. Contact us today or call (512) 717-5432 and schedule a case evaluation.