Whether you are facing a complaint filed against your license, allegations of misconduct, difficulty obtaining or renewing a license, peer review, or another legal issue involving your professional license, our experienced professional license defense attorneys are available to help you.
Here at BERTOLINO, LLP we provide aggressive advocacy for licensed professionals across the entire State of Texas who are facing disciplinary action in front of a licensing board or state regulatory agency. We have successfully defended doctors, nurses, real estate agents, CPA’s, fellow attorneys, dentists, police officers, firefighters, electricians, and other professionals licensed by the state. Our attorneys know how to navigate the complaint process against any professional, medical, or vocational license.
Common Issues Our Professional License Defense Attorneys Handle
Licensed professionals may face a number of issues during their careers. The following are some common issues our professional license defense attorneys handle – though this list is by no means exhaustive. If you are facing any issue with your professional license, contact us to schedule a case evaluation.
- Defending against allegations of licensee misconduct or malfeasance.
- Defending against grievance complaints and ethics concerns.
- Appealing disciplinary action taken against a licensee.
- Advocacy during an administrative investigation.
- Representation at contested administrative hearings before the Texas State Office of Administrative Hearings (SOAH).
- Representation at other legal proceedings, including informal settlement conferences or show compliance proceedings.
- Disputing a license denial by the board.
- License renewal issues.
- Criminal issues affecting obtaining a license or license renewal.
- Mandatory reporting of criminal issues to the board, and how to best handle reporting.
- Legal advice concerning other important professional licensing issues.
Our professional license defense attorneys can help you with any of the aforementioned matters, as well as any other legal matters affecting your professional, medical, or vocational license.
We are prepared to mount a strong defense against allegations pending against you. We will also take the time to ensure you understand the board’s administrative procedures, its enforcement process, and the possible and likely outcomes of your case. When you hire us, we will be with you every step of the way.
No matter your profession, we are prepared to represent you at any legal hearing or proceeding regarding your license. Our attorneys thoroughly understand Texas administrative law, licensing board rules, and state and federal laws and how they apply to each case.
BERTOLINO LLP represents clients throughout Texas in cases involving Medical License Defense, Professional License Defense, and Vocational License Defense.
Contact us today or call (512) 717-5432 and schedule a case evaluation.
With offices in Austin, Houston, and San Antonio, we serve clients all over the state. Our law firm helps professionals, like you, keep their licenses when those licenses are under attack by a state agency or board. Our results speak for themselves!
Follow BERTOLINO LLP on Facebook!
View free videos & subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Get a copy of Tony R. Bertolino’s #1 Bestselling book When Your License is Under Attack: A Survival Guide for Texas Professionals in hardcover or for Kindle here.