The Bertolino Government Regulatory Impact Scholarship is awarded annually by Bertolino LLP. Worth $2,500, the scholarship is open to students from all majors, provided they study at accredited institutions of learning. Before submitting your application, please read through these terms and conditions.
All applicants to this scholarship must meet these eligibility requirements, which are also laid out on the scholarship application page:
- Applicant must be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or graduate school
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the age of enrollment.
- Applicant must have residency in the United States.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing.
- Applicant must submit some personal information, including name, contact information, and proof of enrollment.
- Applicant must author an original, truthful essay of 1,000 to 1,500 words on the scholarship essay topic provided.
INELIGIBLE PARTIES include:
- Employees or children of employees of Bertolino LLP
- Past recipients of The Bertolino Government Regulatory Impact Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Bertolino LLP upon winning the award.
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Winner Selection & Notification
All applications must be received before the June 15, 2023 deadline supplied on the application page. Incomplete applications or those received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
A scholarship selection committee will evaluate applications. Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Due to legal reasons and the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer any questions regarding your application status, nor will we be able to provide individual notification to non-winners.
The winners of the scholarship will be notified via email. An announcement will be made on Bertolino LLP’s blog, and we will send out a press release about the winner’s award.
The scholarship award will be mailed directly to the student’s college or university. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award.
Applicants’ personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties for any reason.
We reserve the right to use the winner’s name and photo in any announcement or communication related to the scholarship. This includes blog posts on Bertolino LLP’s website, marketing materials, social media posts, press releases, etc.
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image if you win the award.