At BERTOLINO LLP are proud of the work we do. We have successfully helped clients resolve a wide range of complicated legal matters involving professional license defense, medical license defense, and vocational license defense. Our attorneys know how to build a strong case to protect your license – and your livelihood.
Notable Case Dismissals BERTOLINO LLP Won for Our Clients
If you are facing a professional licensing issue in Texas, our firm is prepared to help you. We believe our results speak for themselves.
- Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board v. C.S.
- Our Client, C.S., a licensed residential appraiser, faced a complaint filed by a seller alleging that he purposefully undervalued a residential home to his own benefit and to the detriment of the sellers.
- Specifically, the complainants alleged C.S. visited their home under false pretenses because he never intended on appraising the fair value of their home and instead wanted to “low-ball” the value to benefit his buyer-client.
- Sellers further alleged that, even if C.S. was rightfully appraising their home, C.S. should not have accepted the assignment because he did not have the proper experience with their neighborhood.
- S. hired our firm to compile all the required documentation and respond in writing to the Board’s investigators, denying all allegations.
- BERTOLINO LLP convinced the Board that the allegations had no merit, and in response to the initial responses, the Board dismissed the complaint against our client.
- Texas Education Agency v. W.B.
- Our Client, W.B., is an educator who was accused of inappropriate conduct at school, including sending a message through a dating application.
- B. hired our firm to provide a detailed written response to the allegations and to attend an informal conference before the Texas Education Agency (TEA), where W.B. would have the opportunity to discuss their side of the story.
- Facts of the case: W.B. was beta-testing the application for extra income, as W.B. had done in the past. When W.B. downloaded the application and checked to see if it was running properly, the name of one of W.B.’s students appeared as a suggested “friend.” W.B. contacted the student and told them to remove themselves from the application and further informed the student that W.B. would have to inform the proper school officials because the student was a minor and the dating application was for adults only.
- Upon W.B. making the report, school officials contacted the TEA, in part, because they felt W.B. should not be contacting a student via the application.
- B. denied any wrongdoing and, after explaining the details to TEA, including providing substantive evidence in W.B.’s favor, our firm secured a dismissal of the complaint against W.B.
The above are only a few of the notable achievements from the experienced license defense attorneys of BERTOLINO LLP. To read what some of our satisfied clients have to say about us, please visit our testimonials page.
The Texas Law Firm, BERTOLINO LLP Will Fight to Protect Your License and Livelihood
Our attorneys provide aggressive advocacy for professionals who are facing disciplinary action in front of a licensing board, agency, or commission in Texas. We have consistently won significant cases for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, pharmacists and other professionals dealing with issues that could jeopardize their ability to work. We know how to build a strong case to protect your license – and your livelihood.
Contact us today or call (512) 717-5432 and schedule a case evaluation.
Follow BERTOLINO LLP on Facebook!
View free videos & subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Get a copy of Tony R. Bertolino’s #1 Bestselling book When Your License is Under Attack: A Survival Guide for Texas Professionals in hardcover or for Kindle here.