Have you been notified of allegations of professional misconduct filed against you? Did you recently learn that your medical, professional, or vocational license is at risk of suspension or revocation? If you suspect you are in jeopardy of losing your license, contact a license defense attorney immediately.
What Does License Suspension or Revocation Mean?
If your license is suspended or revoked, it means that you will not legally be able to perform your job. A license suspension lasts for a defined amount of time. A license revocation may be indefinite.
If your license is at risk of suspension or revocation, consider the following:
- Your career and livelihood are at stake.
- Suspensions and revocations typically become public record, meaning future employers, prospective clients/patients, and insurance companies will have access to information regarding the disciplinary action taken against you.
- Appealing an unfavorable ruling is far more difficult and can be costlier than properly defending allegations in the first place.
- You have the right to an attorney when your professional license is under attack. (LINK to Blog dated April 18)
- The longer you wait to take legal action, the harder it may be to get the result you need. Talking to us today could mean the difference between losing your livelihood or getting the case against you dismissed and protecting your license.
The Texas Law Firm, BERTOLINO LLP Will Fight to Protect Your Livelihood
We provide aggressive advocacy for our clients who are facing disciplinary action from a licensing board, agency or commission in Texas. We handle matters related to licenses, grievance complaints, ethics complaints, and other important professional licensing issues. Our firm has an impeccable reputation throughout the Lone Star State. Founder and Managing Partner, Tony R. Bertolino holds a 10 Superb top attorney Avvo Rating.
"I was recently asked an interesting question by a prospective client: What distinguishes your law firm from other law firms? And I got to thinking about it and it seems to me there are three things, three distinguishing qualities that I've recognized since I've begun my own practice. First is the compassion. Secondly is the attentiveness. And thirdly is the aggressiveness." - Tony R. Bertolino, Founding Attorney
We offer the following free resources:
- The Do's and Don'ts of Appearing Before the Texas Medical Board (TMB)
- The Do's and Don'ts of Appearing Before the Texas Board of Nursing (BON)
- The Do's and Don'ts of Appearing Before the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
- Expert Articles
- Newsletter Library
The professional license defense lawyers at BERTOLINO LLP have consistently won significant cases for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, pharmacists and other professionals dealing with issues that could jeopardize their ability to work. We know how to build a strong case to protect your license - and your livelihood. Our results speak for themselves.
If your professional license is at risk of suspension or revocation, BERTOLINO LLP can help. We represent licensed professionals across the entire State of Texas. Our honest, experienced attorneys will fight aggressively on behalf of your license and reputation. Contact us today or call (800) 210-0126 and schedule a case evaluation.