If a complaint has been filed against you with a Texas licensing board or regulatory agency, you need to consult with a Texas license defense attorney. Many licensed professionals who ultimately become our clients are apprehensive about meeting with a lawyer. You’re likely worried about your career, livelihood, reputation, and how to even approach the allegations made against you. We understand your apprehension and the seriousness of what you’re facing.
What to Expect at Your Initial Consultation
- You can expect straight, honest answers from an experienced and dedicated Texas license defense attorney.
- One of our experienced lawyers will meet with you and discuss the merits of your potential case.
- Together we will review the specifics of the allegations made against you so we can give you legal advice specific to your situation.
- If there is a mutual fit, we will enter into a written attorney-client fee agreement that will clearly lay out the scope of legal services that we will provide and the costs of those services.
- To better understand how our firm operates, we invite you to read testimonials from our clients here.
What NOT to Expect at Your Initial Consultation
- You will not meet with a case manager or paralegal. You will meet with a licensed attorney.
- You will not be judged or disrespected.
- You will not be treated like another number. We take pride in our work and the outcome of your case matters to us.
BERTOLINO LLP Will Defend Your Professional License
The lawyers at BERTOLINO LLP know how to carefully research every potential case. We know where to look for evidence and how to use that information to build a successful legal strategy. Often, what might seem like a trivial piece of information can be a crucial piece of evidence. The attorneys at BERTOLINO LLP understand this.
With decades of combined experience and knowledge, our attorneys thoroughly understand state and federal laws and how they apply to the specifics of your case. We custom design the best possible defense for you.
Allegations of misconduct against a licensed professional are serious. Regulatory and licensing boards have the power to revoke a license, suspend it, or put a licensee on probation. Mounting a strong defense early on significantly improves the likelihood of a positive outcome for you. Make sure you have a skilled attorney on your side, fighting for your rights.
The lawyers of BERTOLINO LLP have successfully helped clients resolve a wide range of complicated legal matters involving professional license defense. We know how to navigate the complaint process, gather evidence, question witnesses, and prepare powerful defenses against allegations of misconduct.
We represent clients throughout Texas in the following types of cases:
“Our law firm helps professionals, like you, keep their licenses when those licenses are under attack by a state agency or board.” -Tony R. Bertolino, Managing Partner
If you have received a licensing complaint, BERTOLINO LLP can help. We represent licensed professionals across the entire State of Texas. Our honest, experienced attorneys will fight aggressively on behalf of your license and reputation. Contact us today or call (800) 210-0126 and schedule a case evaluation.
Get a copy of Tony R. Bertolino's #1 Bestselling book, When Your License is Under Attack: A Survival Guide for Texas Professionals in hardcover or for Kindle here.